Amitabh Bachchan’s Loyal Friend Passes Away


Amitabh Bachchan’s Loyal Friend Passes Away

An important member of the Bachchan family passed away this afternoon. Amitabh Bachchan’s pet dog Shanouk breathed his last at Big B’s residence in Mumbai. Shanouk was gifted to Abhishek Bachchan on his birthday in 2006.

An emotional Bachchan took to Twitter to inform his followers about the sad news. ““the gentle warm breeze on a cold morning "..just stopped. Shanouk my pet Piraana Dane passed away a short while ago ..,” he tweeted.

Abhishek too mourned Shanouk’s death writing, “5th feb 2006,I received the most beautiful birthday present.. Shanouk my dog. Today I said my final goodbye to him. RIP my baby.”

Big B was so fond of Shanouk that he often used to post his pet’s pictures on his blog and Twitter.