Sonu Nigam's kissing item number


Presently Sonu Nigam to do a thing number

After any semblance of Aamir, Salman and Ranbir Kapoor doing thing tunes, its presently Sonu Nigam's turn. The vocalist will clearly get cool in Akashdeep's approaching film Santa Clause Banta that stars Neha Dhupia and Vir Das. Says Sonu, 'In the track Machli jal ki rani hai, I play myself. Akashdeep is an old companion and has been attempting to persuade me for quite a while to get once more on the screen.'

The vocalist, who as of late shot for the tune, began his acting profession with Jaani Dushman in 2002. Says Sonu, 'I committed a ton of errors when I made my introduction. I was totally innocent when it came to acting. There was no adoptive parent to guide me.'

Presently with his new thing number, we trust Sonu's generally correct.